Q. I pass huge blood clots during my period. Please help.

Dr. Vidya Muralidhar
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 01, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

When I have my period, huge blood clots are seen in my sanitary napkin. Will it affect my fertility?

#

Passing clots on the first day of your menstrual cycle is normal. This does not affect your fertility.

But, if you are passing it on all the days of your cycle, then it requires attention. You need to be treated.

You may have to take medicines which will control the amount of bleeding.

Consult a gynaecologist online to know the severity of the problem --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|