I have been having heel pain since last year. Earlier it was just one foot. Now it is on both the feet. Earlier my heels used to pain in the morning after waking up from sleep. But now my heels pain on walking even after a small episode of resting like sitting at a place for some time. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query and understand your concern.
Do not worry. I have a few suggestions for you-
1. You must do stretching exercises regularly.
2. You must wear soft heel shoes.
3. You must take vitamin B12 and vitamin D-rich foods.
4. Take tablet Ostocalcium Plus (elemental calcium and Cholecalciferol- vitamin D3) tablet twice a day for six weeks.
5. Tablet Voveran SR 75 mg (Diclofenac) one tablet daily after food for two weeks.
6. Capsule PAN 40 (Pantoprazole) once daily on an empty stomach for two weeks.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. whether you got any trauma on your heel or anyone hurt you physically before the appearance of pain. Please mention the food taken by you before the appearance of pain. If there is no trauma on your heel, you can have gouty arthritis. It is a kind... Read fullNo improvement in pain seven weeks after fall. Does it indicate it is not healing?
.. indicates that you might give some more time for it to heal properly. Do not be in a hurry to start up your exercises. Partial PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) tear recovers well with exercises. So, you do not worry. Keep working towards pain re... Read fullWhat can cause heel pain?
.. mentioned pain in your heel region. Also you have stated that you are diabetic, hypertensive and overweight. There are actually many causes of pain in the heel region, so it can be due to plantar fasciitis which is very common in your age group. ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Family Physician Now