Q. How to avoid heel pain on walking after a brief period of rest?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I have been having heel pain since last year. Earlier it was just one foot. Now it is on both the feet. Earlier my heels used to pain in the morning after waking up from sleep. But now my heels pain on walking even after a small episode of resting like sitting at a place for some time. Please help.

#

I read your query and understand your concern.

Do not worry. I have a few suggestions for you-

1. You must do stretching exercises regularly.

2. You must wear soft heel shoes.

3. You must take vitamin B12 and vitamin D-rich foods.

4. Take tablet Ostocalcium Plus (elemental calcium and Cholecalciferol- vitamin D3) tablet twice a day for six weeks.

5. Tablet Voveran SR 75 mg (Diclofenac) one tablet daily after food for two weeks.

6. Capsule PAN 40 (Pantoprazole) once daily on an empty stomach for two weeks.

|