Q. How to bring down my BP to normal?Taking Concor Cor 2. 5 and Cilaheart 10 for High BP.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Blood Pressure or Hypertension? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 23 year old obese guy. I am suffering with high BP for five to six months. Earlier, I had 140/90 mmHg and then 150/90 mmHg. Now, It is 160/90 mmHg. I am taking Cilaheart 10 mg in the morning and Concor Cor 2.5 mg in the afternoon. I am doing exercise also to control weight gain and also following a diet. I want to get rid of the high BP. Please help.