Q. My blood pressure is erratic. Can you help ?

Answered by Dr. Amiya Kumar Chattopadhyay.

Do you have a question on Blood Pressure or Blood Pressure Monitor? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 30 year old. Recently, I started having high blood pressure. It goes up and down a lot. At some times, it is 170/90, and at others, it is 130/80.

Recently I have done a blood test, where my Hb was 10.52, cholesterol was 152, triglyceride was 165, HDL 28 and LDL was 91.

The other creatinine and BUN test is in the normal range. I have done ECG four times. It comes normal but, with 120 heart rate.