Q. How to improve eye power without wearing glasses?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 30, 2016 and last reviewed on: Feb 17, 2021

I have -1.75 power in my right eye and the left eye is normal. Is there any possibility to reduce the power without glass? Can I reduce my eye power by doing any eye exercise and taking vitamin rich foods?

#

• There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try contact lens or LASIK laser surgery.
  • As your age is now 24 years, your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at the age of 18 to 20.
  • Having said that, I advise you to eat a balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy.
  • If you are not comfortable with contact lens, then go for LASIK. LASIK is a very easy and painless procedure.

For further information consult an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes