Q. I had LASIK done. My vision is all right, but I feel burning sensation in my eyes.

Answered by Dr. Anand and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lasik or Dry Eyes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I had LASIK done.  My vision is all right, but I feel burning sensation in my eyes.

I had LASIK done for my eyes two months back. My vision is all right but, I feel a burning sensation at the corners of the eyes (corners from where tear comes). After 20 days of LASIK, (back then) whenever I put any eye drops my eyes started burning. Due to the burning sensation, my eyes started watering. I had consulted many doctors, and they prescribed eye drops like Systane Ultra, L-Pred, and Eubri. But no eye drops help me. I do not know what to do. Sometimes I also get redness in the eyes. Is it dryness or something else?