Q. Do I need medicine for triglyceride level of 423?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 08, 2017 and last reviewed on: Mar 08, 2021

My triglyceride level is 423. Do I need a medicine to bring it down? If yes, then which one?

#

• Triglyceride level of 423 is quite high and it has to be brought down with dietary control, exercise and medical management.
  • I suggest you a combination tablet of Atorvastatin 10 mg and Fenofibrate 160 mg once daily at night after dinner after consultation with a physician.
  • These drugs need to be monitored closely as they have major side effects. Thank you.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|