Can one get hydrafacial with acne existing on the face? What are the different types of hydrafacial available?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Kindly get it done after an active lesion of acne subsides.
Please answer me the following to help you better;
1) What is the type of lesions?
2) Are the pimples pus-filled?
3) Are they painful?
4) What is your skin type?
Thank you so much for your advice.
One or two acnes are still there on my face. I will get it done once they subside. My skin is a combination of dry and oily skin types, and my acnes are pus-filled. Any advice you would give for subsiding them fast?
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I suggest the following;
1) Apply Clindamycin gel twice daily in the morning and night for 15 days.
2) Take tablet Azithromycin 500 mg once daily after food for three days.
3) Kindly wash your face with Cetaphil (water, Cetyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben) cleanser twice daily for 20 days.
4) Eat healthy and nutritious food. Eat a diet rich in antioxidants (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E) and iron.
5) Kindly stay hydrated.
6) Avoid scratching and rubbing of lesions.
7) Avoid popping and pricking of pimples as it may cause deep scars and permanent marks.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. and Amoxicillin plus Clavulanate potassium work via different mechanisms. Azithromycin is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. Azithromycin is a type of macrolide antibiotic. It works by decreasing the produc... Read fullShall I take Azithromycin for chest congestion and cold?
.. have started on antibiotics, I suggest you take it for three days. For your asthma problem, you need to assess the level of airway diseases that can be done by pulmonary function test with reversibility. According to that, we have to adjust the ... Read fullI am using Derma MS and kojitin gel for pimples. Is there any better option?
Benzoyl peroxide, take care that you apply only over pimples, and not on the normal skin ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now