Q. What are the types of HydraFacial, and can I get a HydraFacial with existing acne?

Dr. Snehal Laul

Can one get hydrafacial with acne existing on the face? What are the different types of hydrafacial available?

Kindly guide.

#

Kindly get it done after an active lesion of acne subsides.

Please answer me the following to help you better;

1) What is the type of lesions?

2) Are the pimples pus-filled?

3) Are they painful?

4) What is your skin type?

Thank you so much for your advice.

One or two acnes are still there on my face. I will get it done once they subside. My skin is a combination of dry and oily skin types, and my acnes are pus-filled. Any advice you would give for subsiding them fast?

Thanks.

#

I suggest the following;

1) Apply Clindamycin gel twice daily in the morning and night for 15 days.

2) Take tablet Azithromycin 500 mg once daily after food for three days.

3) Kindly wash your face with Cetaphil (water, Cetyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben) cleanser twice daily for 20 days.

4) Eat healthy and nutritious food. Eat a diet rich in antioxidants (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E) and iron.

5) Kindly stay hydrated.

6) Avoid scratching and rubbing of lesions.

7) Avoid popping and pricking of pimples as it may cause deep scars and permanent marks.

|