Q. Fetus revealed with mild hydrocephalus. Is it a serious condition?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hydrocephalus or Cesarean Section Advice? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Mild hydrocephalus shown with breech presentation in 36 weeks ultrasound scan. None of the previous report showed any abnormality. Genetic test done earlier in 2nd trimester was also normal. I want to understand what should be the next step for a healthy and sound mother and baby. I had already consulted a pediatric surgeon who suggested me to take a fetal medicine specialist opinion. Hence, I am posting this query here. Thank you.