Q. Ultrasound showing mild hydrocephalus. Should I be concerned?

Answered by Dr. Sirisha and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hydrocephalus or Hypoxia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My present ultrasound is showing mild hydrocephalus with breech presentation (36 weeks) dilated 13 mm ventricle. No genetic disorder reported earlier done in second trimester. All the previous ultrasound showed normal and sound growth of fetus. Reports attached for your reference. Thank you.