Q. I am suffering from sex weakness, and I am not interested in having sex. What can I do?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 16, 2020 and last reviewed on: Sep 19, 2020

I am a 22-year-old male, my height is 5.10 feet and a weight of 72 kg. I am suffering from sex weakness, like less timing, feeling not much power in organs, and not much stamina in sex.

#

Thanks for posting a query.

The problem you described in your case appears to be of erectile dysfunction.

After reading the brief narration that you are currently facing, I need to know a few more details about this.

1. First of all, how long are you facing this problem?

2. Have you noticed that your sexual performance declining over months or years?

3. When was it fine with you?

4. How long you use to last during sexual intercourse or masturbation?

5. Have you suffered from any medical condition in the recent past, say diabetes, hypertension, or any neurological disorders?

Please revert to me with all these answers.

I am unable to provide any detailed description of your problem because of a lack of detailed history.

I can assure you that it is treatable and nothing to worry about it. For further management of your problem, you contact me with more details.

Thanks.

Thank you, doctor, for your reply.

I am facing this problem from two to three months. When I was feeling fine and good, at that time, I take four to five minutes in sexual intercourse for the first time and increase in a second and third time to 15 minutes. But now it is only 30 seconds to one minute. And does not increase in the second or third time. Nowadays, I am not having much interest in having sex. I am feeling so nervous now. I do not face any big problem in my life, like any disease or any other. But I did a lot of sex by hand from the last four to five years. Please get me rid of this problem.

#

Welcome to back to icliniq.com.

Thanks for posting a follow-up query.

In response to your last query, I mentioned Erectile dysfunction. Still, after going through your follow-up query, it is clear that you are suffering from premature ejaculation or rapid ejaculation.

Rapid or premature ejaculation is ejaculation occurring without voluntary control and with minimal sexual stimulation. It can be diagnosed by two different dimensions ejaculatory latency or voluntary control. In your case, your ejaculatory latency decreased to 30 seconds to one minute, that is of serious concern.

It has been suggested, if premature ejaculation develops after years of regular sexual activity, it is considered a secondary type. In most of the cases, it arises due to some underlying problems ranging from medical to psychological causes.

One thing that you mentioned that you are losing interest in sex. If this loss of interest is after your sex problem, then it is understandable if it developed before developing premature ejaculation, then it indicates some problem like depression.

Most of the things described by you can be explained by depression. Depression is characterized by loss of self-esteem, decreased interest in pleasurable activities that person use to enjoy before that, the sadness of mood, difficulty in concentration, and attention; if you have these symptoms along with premature ejaculation, I advise you to take Tablet Paroxetine 25 mg at night time. This tablet is available as,

1). Parocen -CR 25 mg.

2). Leparox 25 mg.

3). Oxitine CR 25 mg.

4). Paradise XR 25 mg.

5). Pari CR.

You try to procure any brand from medicine mentioned above and take just one tablet at bedtime. You may develop excessive sleep with this. If it happens, reduce it to 12.5 mg or half tablet at bedtime. Report to me after one week.

Thanks.

|