Thanks for the reply.
I am so grateful that you took the time to help.
The answers are as follow;
1) I have lost a bit of weight but nothing striking.
2) I have mild abdominal pain, sometimes at my lower right quadrant at the height of the navel and sometimes at the lower left quadrant below the navel. It is a crampy type of pain with low intensity. Also, after using the bathroom, I feel crampy, as if I need to use the bathroom again.
3) I do not have a fever.
4) I do not have nocturnal symptoms.
5) I am unsure if I was tested for pancreatic elastase, but I think I was not.
6) Whenever I have dairy or wheat, my poop seems even more liquified. Hence I refrain from eating them as well as fibrous vegetables.
7) I do not know if the tests that I have undergone were for celiac disease. Also, I have not had an endoscopy, biopsy, or CT scan, but I have had several abdominal ultrasounds that are normal.
8) The only medications I have received so far were a short course of antibiotics almost seven months ago and digestive enzymes a few months ago. I sometimes have to take birth control pills for my PCOS to get my period back. Here are all the recent blood, stools, imaging tests that I have done.
According to the abdominal ultrasound report, everything was normal, no pathologies were discovered, and no free liquid.
Stool sample report (coprology) :
No growth of intestinal pathogens was investigated at 72 hours of incubation.
No eggs, cyst, or adult forms of organisms are observed.
Fatty acids and neutral fats are slightly increased.
I would appreciate it if you could show some light on what I should do to get rid of this issue completely.
Thank you so much.