Q. How to cure dry and flaky skin?

Published on Apr 20, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My hands are dry and flaky. How to cure it?

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

I have read your concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• Though your given picture is not that much clear, I can make out ichthyosis in your forearm (genetic skin disorder - dry and scaly skin).
  • I suggest you use Moisturex soft lotion twice daily and tablet Levocetirizine once daily for seven days after consulting your GP or near by dermatologist.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

Can I use Cotaryl cream for dry and flaky skin?

Query: Hi Doctor, I am suffering a disease called Ichthyosis. It is genetically causing dry skin problem and fish like scales. Kindly help me with a solution for this.  Read Full »

Can I take Levocet M for itchy throat?

Query: Hi doctor, I had a problem of nose block and my ENT surgeon suggested me to go for a nose operation. As per doctor instruction, operation of my nose was carried out before three months. Now my nose is almost fine, but still I feel that something is there in my throat. I also feel itchy throat and e...  Read Full »

I developed itchy and dry skin after dyeing hair in salon. Can you have a look?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a question about my skin condition. I have developed a really itchy and dry skin after I dyed my hair. Here are the symptoms. I do not know what the condition is as my appointment is months away. Can I attach pictures?  Read Full »