Q. How to cure dry and flaky skin?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 20, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My hands are dry and flaky. How to cure it?

#

I have read your concern and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• Though your given picture is not that much clear, I can make out ichthyosis in your forearm (genetic skin disorder - dry and scaly skin).
  • I suggest you use Moisturex soft lotion twice daily and tablet Levocetirizine once daily for seven days after consulting your GP or near by dermatologist.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|