Q. How can I cure dry skin around my lips that is peeling off?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dry Skin or Vitamin Deficiency? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My skin around the lip is always dry and peeling off. I tried applying all natural moisturizers like ghee, olive oil, etc. My doctor has asked me to take Neurobion for vitamin deficiency. Still, no improvement related to dryness. Kindly suggest a remedy for this.