Q. How to manage flu-like symptoms that did not relieve with NSAIDs and anti-histamine?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

I think I have the flu. It is just body pain and a runny nose for two days. I took Advil and Zyrtec in the morning and at night. Now I feel better but not the best. If this is flu, what all should I do apart from this to take care of me? I want to feel alright. Now I am fatigued. I do not have any other diseases. So suggest to me some better medicines.

#

I can understand your concern. Yes, the possibility of viral upper respiratory tract infection is more likely. How is the COVID-19 situation in your city? I suggest taking ORS (oral rehydration solution) and multivitamin tablets for energy. Rest, and both medicines are appropriate.

I hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. I wish you good health.

|