Q. I am suffering from irregular periods. I am currently on levothyroxine. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Irregular Periods or Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from irregular periods. I am currently taking medication Levothyroxine 50. My T3 is 0.87 ng/mL, T4 is 8.30 ug/dL, TSH is 2.43 uIU/mL. I am 34 years old, weigh 75 kg, and 5 feet tall. Please advice.