Q. What can cause itchiness after taking bath and while sweating?

Dr. Payal Chauhan

My body is getting severe itching after taking a bath or while sweating. Initially, it used to happen only in winter 4 to 5 years back and then gradually started in rainy days also. Now in summer also while sweating. It is so irritating like that I am going to be mad. I have stopped using soap and also took Clonafit 0.25 mg and Betonix- 10 prescribed by a dermatologist but there is no improvement. Please help me out of this.

#

1. It looks like you are suffering from aquagenic pruritus.

2. Take the tablet I am prescribing and show me again after 15 days.

3. Get the investigation mentioned below done.

Aquagenic pruritus.

CBC.

Aquagenic pruritus.

Aquagenic pruritus.

1. Tablet Teczine-M (Monteleukast and Levocetirizine) 10 mg bd for 15 days.

|