Q. I have itching on my foreskin. Will it recur frequently?

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Candidial Balanitis or Fungal Infection Of The Groin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have itching on my foreskin. I observed creamy deposit behind the foreskin reappearing every day despite washing my penis by pulling foreskin. I feel very itchy on the penis when I pull back the foreskin for washing. Now I am using Cetaphil. This problem has occurred three times in last six months. Cetaphil has helped. I am worried about frequent reccurrance. Should I meet a dermatologist?