Q. What causes itching and hot feeling in between thigh and vagina?

Dr. Megha Tuli

I have a strong itching and hot feeling in the space between my left thigh and vagina. What could be causing this? I am really not able to tell if there is a color change.

#

Intense itching as you describe mostly indicates a fungal infection. It is possible that you might be working in a hot environment or maybe sweating too much there along with wearing tight clothes. That prevents aeration of the area and promotes fungal growth. Try using antifungal or Cotrimoxazole ointments on the area to get relief. Hope you get well soon.

|