I have skin disease with itching in hands and legs along with heavy hair fall problem. I have attached my medical report and prescription (attachment removed to protect privacy).
Give me advice and details related to the disease. Also I need more details about the prescription.
Welcome to icliniq.com. Your biopsy shows hansen's disease or leprosy in common language. To help you better, I need a few photos of the lesion and few more details. Also kindly answer the following questions:
For the hairfall you can start tablet Follihair.
Was this answer helpful?|
Hi doctor, 1. I do not have any dryness of the skin anywhere in the body.
2. There is no tingling sensation, but I have a body pain (head, hands and leg). It pains like poking from inside. I have itching inside the ears and in the eyes. At times itching also in the head, hands and legs.
3. I do not feel decrease in sensation anywhere.
4. I have a hair loss in the head and not anywhere else in the body.
5. In the past one year I did not fall ill. But my arms above the elbow and the side portion of my knees have swelling a bit. It at times pains and the swelling is still there.
6. I am a female aged 31. Mother of two kids one aged 12 years and the other aged 4 years.
7. In the family history there is no such problem. My father had diabetes and he passed away of heart attack.
8. I have attached all the images and the medicines that were prescribed to me. I did consult a local doctor, but I was not happy with their answer. Am very much afraid, please help.
In case there is any other thing you wish to ask, please feel free to consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist
Was this answer helpful?|
Query: Hi doctor, My daughter has skin lesions that started last year. They are on one side of the body. Initially, she got eczema kind small red rashes for which we applied Corticosteroid and later we observed whitish patches developing on those spots. Initially, the GP thought it could be tinea versicolo... Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor, My friend's daughter is suffering from nails problem in both hands and legs. She is a 14-year-old girl now. The problem started when she was a 2-year-old baby. The nails appear to be unfixed in the skin because they would easily be pulled out when they are stuck in clothes' fabric, fo... Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor, I have had white spots on my genital area for the past one year. They are not bumps but just spots. They do not itch or smell. They are only just visible. After applying a cream such as Beclomin for prolonged periods, it goes away but once I stop, it starts to appear again. Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now