Q. Kindly let me know some medicine for itchy throat?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 27, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 12, 2020

I am a 28 year old male. For the past month, I have been having some symptoms of asthmatic bronchitis such as wheezing, cough, etc. The symptoms have reduced now as I have been taking some medications. Right now, I have some itching sensation in my throat below my Adam's apple, causing occasional cough and also post nasal drip, which is irritating a lot. Please let me know some medication for this problem.

#

Hi.

We are here to help you.

• The best medicine would be the use of anti-allergic combination like Levocetirizine and Montelukast once daily at night. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.
  • Do steam inhalation regularly for at least 10 days.

Revert back after 10 days to a pulmonologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/pulmonologist

|