Dr. Sugandh Garg
Diabetology, General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Toxicology
Welcome to icliniq.com.
The following precautions are very important for your child:
- Avoid cool drinks.
- Avoid sour fruits like lemon, orange, etc.
- Give steam inhalation with a drop or two of Benzoine tincture.
- Avoid outside food, fried food, and colored food.
- Gargle with warm salt water twice a day.
- Keep the child away from cold climate, pollution, dust, etc. If necessary, use a handkerchief, cloth or face mask in such situations.
We have to rule out throat infection (tonsillitis), chest infection and asthma, to find out if the symptoms are due to allergy.
Get an x-ray chest and complete haemogram done and revert back to a pulmonologist online--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/pulmonologist