I have these questions. Can you please help me to clarify?
1) Does pausing and resuming urine while flowing, improves sexual performance in men? Please tell me the procedure of this. And does this cause any side effects to urinary system?
2) What is the kegel exercise? I read somewhere that we can do this everywhere. Like in office, home, while driving. How to do that? And how often we can do that?
3) I have only one testis, as I have undescendid testis, which was surgically removed recently. I have sexual feelings as normal. So do I need to take any extra care as I have only one testis? Or having one healthy testis also completely okay?
Please answer in detail, as it is very helpful to overcome my mental fear regarding these things.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Please find following answers for your questions:
1) Pausing and resuming urine would only cause problems. This will not cause any improvement in sexual functioning. Better to avoid this completely. This could cause development of diverticula in bladder or urethra.
2) Kegel Exercise is a good option to improve the sexual performance. The exercise can be done at home or at any place without any issues. This is nothing but pelvic muscle strengthening exercise. In this one should tighten the pelvic floor muscles and hold the muscles in tightened position for around 8-10 seconds (on count to 8). After holding the muscles should be relaxed. This should be done multiple times a day. Do as if you are holding gas in your anus or as if you are lifting the anus. Try to do this and you will come to know about movement of anus.
3) One testicle does not cause any problem. No need to do any thing specific for that. Have good meals and exercise daily, you will remain healthy. Having one testis is completely okay.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
It would help if you had a complete check-up, physically and mentally, and most likely also a non-habit-forming anti-depressant ... But when I make a bowel movement, I noticed a little blood in i... Read full24 year old Male. How to perform Kegel exercise to improve my sexual life?
Hi doctor, I am 14 years old. I usually experience these symptoms in my daily life. I have a habit of worrying more about things that ordinary people will not worry about it. I easily get traumatized. There was a minor earthquake in the midnight a c... Read fullPregnancy test is negative, but I have breast secretions. Could I be pregnant?
Hi doctor, I am 14 years old. I usually experience these symptoms in my daily life. I have a habit of worrying more about things that ordinary people will not worry about it. I easily get traumatized. There was a minor earthquake in the midnight a c... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Sexologist Now