Q. Can arthritis cause pain, inflammation, and stiffness of the joints?

Dr. Rajesh Jain
and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 26, 2022 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2022

I am a 27-year-old overweight male. I have had severe knee pain, inflammation, and stiffness for two days. I cannot keep my leg straight due to the pain; it is also severe when bending my knee. Previously, I have used tablet Ibuprofen for my knee pain. Also, recently I have been diagnosed with diabetes and arthritis.

Kindly advise.

#

I understand your concern.

I suggest the below treatment plan for five days:

• Tablet Emanzen-D (Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase) twice daily.
  • Tablet Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) once daily on an empty stomach.

Consult a specialist doctor, talk to him or her, and take the medicines with their consent. Also, I suggest you avoid pain killers for long term and reduce your weight through diet and exercise. It will also help control diabetes.

|