Q. Can I use Kojivit gel to improve my skin tone along with clearmin soap?

Dr. Sugandh Garg
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 04, 2018

I am a 26 year old female. My face tone looks uneven and very dull. Can I use Kojivit gel to improve my skin tone along with clearmin soap? Is clearmin soap good? Or please suggest any other soap.

#

You may continue the use of Kojivit gel, which has Kojic acid. However, I would recommend you to replace Kojivit gel with Vitamin-C based creams. The soap you have mentioned is fine, but make sure you are following a good facial routine, which means cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Also, I hope the soap you are using does not make your skin over dry, as this could be one of the reasons for dullness.

I would better recommend a face wash which is more gentle and hygienic than soap. You may try Cetaphil face wash and moisturizer depending upon your skin type, and you can also tone your skin with rose water sprays regularly. As per recent research, Vitamin-K based creams work much better for skin moisturizing along with improving the blood supply and regenerating the broken capillaries, which are responsible for dullness over some time.

|