Q. How can I remove dark patches due to jock itch?

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

I had jock itch six years ago over the groin area and lower abdomen. It was completely cured then but has left dark patches. I have been suggested by a dermatologist to use Glycolic acid 6 % cream, which does not seem to be working. Suggest an effective ointment to clear the dark patches completely.

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Infections of the skin usually heal with hyperpigmentation. This post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is tough to resolve and would take years to go completely. However, creams containing Kojic acid do help to quicken the recovery twice daily for three months.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|