Q. Why am I not able to digest milk and ghee?

My left nose has been blocked for a few years and some thin material is coming out of it. I am always feeling tired. I cannot digest ghee, milk and my stomach always feels empty. My body heat level is high and I am sweating more. I am also losing weight and getting thin. My blood report and sonography were normal. I am currently on ayurveda medicine Ushirasava, Udaravati and Liv 38. Please help me to get rid of this.

#

• Please share with me if you have been having abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Also, please let me know if you have the similar symptoms when you eat yogurt and cheese.
  • I think you are having lactose intolerance. That is causing malabsorption of the important multivitamins (A, D and E) and therefore you are losing weight.
  • For your left nostril being blocked, I would suggest that you visit an ENT surgeon. There is a possibility that you might be having DNS (deviated nasal septum), which is causing breathing difficulties.
  • Please take vitamin D, A and E in your diet. For the next six weeks, try to avoid lactose containing products like milk and any products that are made up of milk other than yogurt and cheese.
  • For increasing body temperature, check your thyroid function test (TSH), which may be a cause for your weight loss. I would also suggest checking for HIV testing if you are sexually active.

Revert back with the details of complaints to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|