Q. Why am I not able to digest milk and ghee?

Answered by Dr. Sadaf Mustafa.

Do you have a question on Lactose Intolerance or Weight Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Why am I not able to digest milk and ghee?

My left nose has been blocked for a few years and some thin material is coming out of it. I am always feeling tired. I cannot digest ghee, milk and my stomach always feels empty. My body heat level is high and I am sweating more. I am also losing weight and getting thin. My blood report and sonography were normal. I am currently on ayurveda medicine Ushirasava, Udaravati and Liv 38. Please help me to get rid of this.