Q. I am taking Ecosprin for LAD bridge. Will it be helpful?

Dr. Amiya Kumar Chattopadhyay
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 22, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 13, 2019

I have occlusive muscle bridge in LAD 50%, which was detected by angiography. I am on Ecosprin AV 75/20. Will it be helpful? I am 29 years old. Sometimes, I feel pain in my chest.

#

I have gone through your angiography (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You need not worry. Please continue medicine and follow up with your cardiologist.
  • Avoid strenuous activities and fatty food. My advice is to take double toned milk.

For further information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

| 

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am fear of falling down sometimes. Is it the symptom of anxiety?

#

• You are suffering from anxietyTry to control your anxiety. Do not think unnecessary things. You will have to go a long way.
  • For any problem consult your treating doctor. He will explain your doubts.
  • Be happy, concentrate in your work and studies as you are doing.

|