Q. I am taking Ecosprin for LAD bridge. Will it be helpful?

Dr. Amiya Kumar Chattopadhyay

I have occlusive muscle bridge in LAD 50%, which was detected by angiography. I am on Ecosprin AV 75/20. Will it be helpful? I am 29 years old. Sometimes, I feel pain in my chest.

Do you have a question on Lad Bridge or Heart Defect?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Amiya Kumar Chattopadhyay

MBBS, CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY., DIPLOMA IN TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE FROM SCHOOL OF TROPICAL MEDICINE,
Cardiology

I have gone through your angiography (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You need not worry. Please continue medicine and follow up with your cardiologist.
  • Avoid strenuous activities and fatty food. My advice is to take double toned milk.

For further information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am fear of falling down sometimes. Is it the symptom of anxiety?

Dr. Amiya Kumar Chattopadhyay

Cardiology

• You are suffering from anxietyTry to control your anxiety. Do not think unnecessary things. You will have to go a long way.
  • For any problem consult your treating doctor. He will explain your doubts.
  • Be happy, concentrate in your work and studies as you are doing.

Also Read Answers From: Lad Bridge Heart Defect Ecospirin Myocardial Bridge

High HbA1c in a pregnant woman. Please suggest what has to be done.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old lady about 6 to 7 weeks pregnant. My HbA1c is 12. What should I do?  Read Full »
Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to diabetes guidelines, the patient should have strict diabetic control pre-pregnancy. It is better to have a strict diabetic diet and sugar levels within the normal range and have HbA1c less than 6. Frankly speaking, I feel that during conception, less than 6...  Read Full »

I have been having chest pain and palpitations. Can it be coronary artery disease?
Query: Hello doctor,I weigh 197 but was 224 three months ago. I am 5'8" and have no history of heart disease in my family. My blood pressure is a little high and my cholesterol is normal. My LDL was 120 three months ago before I started losing weight. I have been having chest pain for three months now alon...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is unlikely to be a coronary artery disease. Firstly, considering your age, it is very unlikely. Next thing, your stress test is normal and you did not have any pain during a stress test. Pain should be uniform of cardiac blockages, and you should have got it whil...  Read Full »

I am bleeding during pregnancy. Should I discontinue Heparin injection?
Query: Hello doctor, I am eight weeks and six days pregnant and am currently on LMWH (Inj Innohep 40 mg) as tests prior to pregnancy indicated a positive ANA. I have a history of a previous mid-trimester miscarriage which was believed to be due to an incompetent cervix, and so have been on vaginal progest...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? I know it is a tough situation for you to decide. Do not panic. Relax, you are doing fine. Let me answer you one by one. 40 mg dose of LMW Heparin once a day is a prophylactic dose. Twice a day is a therapeutic dose. So just by getting once a day ...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now