I have a 28-day cycle my last menstrual was six months before. I have been having lower stomach cramps, lower back cramps in thighs and calf cramps. My husband ejaculated in me on the very next month, kindly tell me what is going on?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
First of all, please rule out urinary tract infection by doing urine routine examination and culture sensitivity.
There may be many other causes of chronic pelvic pain.
1. Ovulation pain occurs mid-cycle but self-limiting.
2. Endometriosis may cause severe painful periods.
3. Vaginal infection, vaginal discharge, foul-smelling discharge.
4. Pelvic congestion, constant pain throughout starting from a mid-cycle, may stay till periods, reduce after periods.
5. Irritable bowel syndrome, relation with bowel motions.
6. Interstitial cystitis, increased frequency of urine, pain fluctuates with urination.
Please consider doing a urine pregnancy test, if you miss your next periods. You can also do blood for pregnancy (hCG) test, after two weeks of unprotected intercourse.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
When is your last menstrual period (LMP) ... How many days cycle is yours ... I was spotting from my 14th day cycle and it is not bleeding ... Read fullKindly advice me how to delay my period.
Please mention your last menstrual period date ... Hence it is important to learn about your last menstrual date ... Ideally, menses can be delayed safely and effectively by starting progesterone... Read fullCould delayed periods be a sign of early onset of menopause?
.. have been regular with your menses these years and this is the first episode at 53 years of age when the menses have been delayed by two weeks, the causes can be a possible initiation of perimenopausal stage where menses are often delayed for a mo... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now