I have a 28-day cycle my last menstrual was six months before. I have been having lower stomach cramps, lower back cramps in thighs and calf cramps. My husband ejaculated in me on the very next month, kindly tell me what is going on?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
First of all, please rule out urinary tract infection by doing urine routine examination and culture sensitivity.
There may be many other causes of chronic pelvic pain.
1. Ovulation pain occurs mid-cycle but self-limiting.
2. Endometriosis may cause severe painful periods.
3. Vaginal infection, vaginal discharge, foul-smelling discharge.
4. Pelvic congestion, constant pain throughout starting from a mid-cycle, may stay till periods, reduce after periods.
5. Irritable bowel syndrome, relation with bowel motions.
6. Interstitial cystitis, increased frequency of urine, pain fluctuates with urination.
Please consider doing a urine pregnancy test, if you miss your next periods. You can also do blood for pregnancy (hCG) test, after two weeks of unprotected intercourse.
Was this answer helpful?|
Query: Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and she took I-pill within two hours. She had bleeding for three to six days after having sex and she missed her periods till now.I have heard about the disease amenorrhea, it might also be the side effect of I-pill in some cases. Is this a pregnan... Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 53 year old female. My periods have been delayed for two weeks. Till now they are normally regular. Could it be the early onset of menopause or they will eventually come? Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor, According to my LMP, I was 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and ultrasound showed I was 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant. There was a CRL measurement of 26.96 mm. I had sex on the last day of my periods and then again after 11 days. And, my LMP and ultrasound calculation show two days difference. ... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now