Q. Can Anmum Materna milk result in more vomiting and diarrhea during pregnancy?

Dr. Lorena Zijaj
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 13, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 27, 2020

Good day Doctors. I'm 22yo. My last period was on 18th to 21st last month. I just took 2 pregnancy test this 26th and it's positive. First baby. I bought anmum materna Q+ milk after i knew I'm pregnant but I'm having diarrhea and i vomit more than usual. Since it's still ECQ, i can't go out to have prenatal check up. I wonder how many weeks I'm pregnant and I'd like to know if is it bad to sleep in the morning while awake in the evening. I slept a lot in the morning. Thanks for the response. Take care.

Dr. Lorena Zijaj

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Hello, Welcome to i cliniq ,

Congrats for your pregnancy

So LMP of yours is 18th last month so you are 7 weeks +5 days .You have to perform a ulrtasound to evaluate the embryo and heart activity . Second vomiting is one of the most commen symptom of pregnancy that may accompany you still at 12 weeks .

There are some minor side effect of anum materna like diarrhea ,upset stomach ect .If the diarrhea is moderate to severe ,or tha last for a long time you can stop the supplements.

The most important tablette to take during 12 weeks of pregnancy is folic acid 400mcg ,one table a day . You can sleep and rest as you want ,but a light activity will mantain you healthier.

I hope ,i've been helpful. Best regards

|