Q. What advise would a chiropractor give for lipoma?

Dr. Atul Prakash
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 04, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 06, 2020

I am a 20 year old male, healthy and active all my life. I have multiple lipomas that do not bother me except for their appearance and having to explain to people what these bumps on my body are whenever I take my shirt off. Doctors say all I can do is have them surgically removed, but that would lead to many scars. Frankly it does not bother me that much to undergo an elective surgery. What advice would a chiropractor give for my condition?

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert Orthopedics And Traumatology Physiotherapy Spine Health
#

• The lipomas are cosmetic issue and can be unsightly especially if numerous or located at certain places.
  • You have to decide whether surgery is needed for lipoma or not as scars will replace bumps.
  • No chiropractic technique will help.
  • The only issue that you have to confirm with your doctor whether this is a part of a syndrome or not.

For further information consult a chiropractor online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/chiropractor

|