Q. What to do for puffy nipples after liposuction?

Dr. Vikram Kumar R
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 01, 2020

I am an 18 year old male. I had liposuction a year before for gynecomastia. I have been in perfect shape for a while. I have gained a bit of weight recently and noticed the development of puffy nipples. This is bothering me very much. I need some guidance. Please help.

#

• If the breast gland has been excised with the previous liposuction, then it is only fat and it can be reduced with re-lipo or diet and exercise.
  • If the gland was not excised, then it is residual gland and it has to be removed. Please consult your specialist doctor for physical examination and further management.

For further doubts consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

|