Liposuction

I am a male, looking to have a curvy, feminine body without impacting my performance. Please advice.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a male, looking to have a curvy, feminine body without impacting my performance. I am curious about what options are available to me. Hormones seem either not to work, or work but significantly reduce a man's genitals and ability to function. And padded clothing only works for dr...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep Dawre

Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetologist, General Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You want to have a curvy body. There are lots of procedure to get it. 1. Liposuction. 2. Abdominoplasty. 3. Liposuction and abdominoplasty. 4. Body contouring surgeries. It depends on what you want. Every surgery has its pros and cons. You may require multipl...  Read Full »

Can liposuction be done for weight loss?

Query: Hi doctor, I am planning to go for liposuction¬†to lose weight. My weight is 78 kg and height is 5'3". Kindly suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Amar Vennapusa

Bariatric Surgery, Metabolic Surgery

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your calculated body mass index (BMI) is 30.4 kg/m2. Generally we perform bariatric surgery to achieve permanent weight loss for any patient whose BMI is 30 kg/m2 or above. Liposuction is not a treatment option for weight loss. It is a cosmetic procedure for body shapin...  Read Full »

How can I get rid of male breasts?

Query: Hello doctor, I wanna get rid of man boobs. What should I do? I do not even have time to go to the gym.  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Once established these will require surgical excision. This can be done through the infra-areolar incision or liposuction. You can try to lose weight and go to the gym to improve your pectorals to see if that is acceptable to you. Otherwise, surgery is the only opti...  Read Full »

Can I have liposuction surgery under general anesthesia with tricuspid regurgitation?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 51 years old with hypertension, having an elective liposuction surgery with general anesthesia. I have been preopted. Everything is fine including, PT, INR, CBC, CMP, chest X-ray, and EKG. Echo is within normal limits, including EF 56 percent. However, I was found to have mild plus...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you may have it. There is no additional cardiac risk due to mild tricuspid regurgitation if there is no pulmonary artery hypertension mentioned in the echo report. It is being mild will not increase the risk beyond usual cardiac risk if there is no pulmonary art...  Read Full »

Area above my belly button is sore after liposuction and muscle repair. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am six days post operative from a full tummy tuck with liposuction and muscle repair. I feel that I am recovering normally from what I was told and what I read. However, the area immediately above my belly button is extremely sore and appears to almost be bulging and is slightly ele...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your post, it is expected because some amount of hematoma is expected at the site of muscle repair and should not be a reason for worry. You need to keep watch on fever in case there is a fever that has to be treated because that may be due to inf...  Read Full »

Why is there clicking sound post pectoral implant surgery with liposuction?

Query: Hello doctor, I am about four days postoperative from pectoral implant surgery with liposuction. Recovery is going well. No fever or unusual swelling, etc. I have what I feel to be a normal pain. My only concern is that sometimes (not always and not with same movements) I hear what sounds like a gu...  Read Full »

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What your surgeon has said is true. Few days postoperative may be until two weeks there will be slight crackling sound near and around the implant site. It is normal. The space created for the implant during surgery is what makes that sound. Nothing much to worry abo...  Read Full »

What to do for puffy nipples after liposuction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I had liposuction a year before for gynecomastia. I have been in perfect shape for a while. I have gained a bit of weight recently and noticed the development of puffy nipples. This is bothering me very much. I need some guidance. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Vikram

Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the breast gland has been excised with the previous liposuction, then it is only fat and it can be reduced with re-lipo or diet and exercise. If the gland was not excised, then it is residual gland and it has to be removed. Please consult your specialist doctor for phy...  Read Full »