Q. Why do I get bloated stomach by the end of the day?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Loose Stool or Pantoprazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a stomach problem. It started with severe acidity and acid reflux. I get a bloated stomach by the end of the day.

I have a runny stool in the morning and have flatulence. I have not seen any presence of blood in the stool.

My doctor recently suggested the HP kit for pylori. It is four days and while the acidity has reduced, there is no change in the bloated stomach.

Currently, I am taking blood pressure tablets and Clopidogrel.