Q. I feel like all my teeth are loose and going to fall out. Can this issue be reversed?

Answered by Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Loose Teeth or Smell & Taste Disturbances? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I used to have bruxism (now I do not because I wear a mouth guard) and now my gums are receding. It feels loose and worn out and I cannot even eat soft foods without it feeling wobbly. I cannot even speak properly because I feel like my teeth are going to fall out. Are all my teeth going to drop out? I have booked a dental appointment for next week but I am afraid it is too late. I am so anxious and worried. This is causing a major problem for my everyday life and I cannot speak, eat or function properly anymore. Are there any ways to reverse this issue or any instant cure so that I can go back to living a normal life? Please help me. My current medications are Magnesium vitamins and Corsodyl mouthwash.