Q. What medicines can help regain loss of sensation in penis?

Dr. Shahil Khant

I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. I am not happy while doing sex. Previously my foreskin got removed freely at that time I did not get any sensitivity to my penis. At the time of my first sex, the foreskin got cut and it bled. So, I used a cream. My scrotum is very tight. There is no loose skin around at all at any time. Sometimes, I feel there is something in my urethral nerve. So please suggest methods to gain back sensation in the penis.

Do you have a question on Loss Of Sensation In Penis or Abrasion In Glans Penis?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Shahil Khant

MBBS., M.S SURGERY., DNB UROLOGY
Andrology General Surgery Urology

Do you have any other medical disorders?

Do you masturbate too much? Since when have you felt the loss of sensitivity? Do you have any problem with the erection?

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I do not have any other problems. I did not have any problem before and my urine nerve showed some disturbance while urinating and sperm releasing time. Now, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and my scrotum is very tiny and very tight at the time of erection. Please suggest some good medicine for getting sensitivity on my penis.

Dr. Shahil Khant

MBBS., M.S SURGERY., DNB UROLOGY
Andrology General Surgery Urology

It may take some time to recover. So, do not worry.

Do not masturbate.

I suggest you take:

• Tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hr before sexual intercourse.
  • Tablet Flavospas (Flavoxate) one tablet in the morning and evening for 14 days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

I have few white bumps at the hair root. What is it?
Query: Hello doctor, I have infection of the scrotal hair. At the hair root, there is some white bump. Please suggest medicine for the problem.  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I did not get any photos from your side. So I can just assume what it can be.As you said it has white bump it could be folliculitis. It contains pus which can get ruptured.Tablet Droxyl (Cefadroxil) 500 mg twice a day for a week and apply T-bact cream (Mupirocin)...  Read Full »

What are these rashes on the corona of my glans penis?
Query: Hello doctor, It has been four months since I have been suffering this problem. I have been to the sexual clinic. They say that all my tests were negative. They keep saying it is a non-sexual rash. I have had this white spot near my urethral opening for three months which is what is ...  Read Full »
Dr. Kakkar S
Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The spots near the tip are a normal variation perhaps due to the keratinized mucous membrane near the tip as it is exposed and therefore it has a slightly rough texture. They are not warts.  I am more concerned about the rash on the corona of the glans. It look...  Read Full »

Numbness in Penis. Does masturbation cause this numbness?
Query: Hello Doctor I am a 30 year old male, married for 2 years. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.In normal state, my p...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. Having less or no sensation in penis while having sex is generally due to local factors. The systemic illnesses rarely affect in this way. Masturbation is normal and it does not have any adverse effects either on sensat...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now