Q. What medicines can help regain loss of sensation in penis?

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 11, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 19, 2019

I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. I am not happy while doing sex. Previously my foreskin got removed freely at that time I did not get any sensitivity to my penis. At the time of my first sex, the foreskin got cut and it bled. So, I used a cream. My scrotum is very tight. There is no loose skin around at all at any time. Sometimes, I feel there is something in my urethral nerve. So please suggest methods to gain back sensation in the penis.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

Do you have any other medical disorders?

Do you masturbate too much? Since when have you felt the loss of sensitivity? Do you have any problem with the erection?

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

| 

I do not have any other problems. I did not have any problem before and my urine nerve showed some disturbance while urinating and sperm releasing time. Now, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and my scrotum is very tiny and very tight at the time of erection. Please suggest some good medicine for getting sensitivity on my penis.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

It may take some time to recover. So, do not worry.

Do not masturbate.

I suggest you take:

• Tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hr before sexual intercourse.
  • Tablet Flavospas (Flavoxate) one tablet in the morning and evening for 14 days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

| 

I have few white bumps at the hair root. What is it?

Query: Hello doctor, I have infection of the scrotal hair. At the hair root, there is some white bump. Please suggest medicine for the problem.  Read Full »

What Are These Rashes On The Corona Of My Glans Penis?

Query: Hello doctor, It has been four months since I have been suffering this problem. I have been to the sexual clinic. They say that all my tests were negative. They keep saying it is a non-sexual rash. I have had this white spot near my urethral opening for three months which is what is ...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause numbness in penis?

Query: Hello Doctor I am a 30 year old male, married for 2 years. I do not smoke or drink. There is no medical history. My penis is circumcised from childhood. The problem which I am facing is that I do not feel any sensation in my penis glans at the time of sex or while masturbating.In normal state, my p...  Read Full »