What are the signs of a weakened immune system? Give examples and explain briefly. What are the 11 surprising signs of a weak immune system? What can cause a weakened immune system? And what are some ways to bolster it back up?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Immunity is a defense system of the body that can fight against various harmful microorganisms. It may be acquired and inborn. As per Ayurveda it is broadly known as "Vyadhikshamatva". Classically it is defined as Vyadhikshamitvam vyadhibalavirodhitvam vydhyutpadpratibandhakatvam iti yavat. (Chakrapani commentary on chara sutra 28/7). It means immunity is those which has capacities to fight against diseases and resist to produce diseases.
When anyone gets reduced immunity, they will suffer from these symptoms.
1. Frequently suffering from various diseases.
2. Recurrent pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, meningitis, etc.
3. Infection to internal and external organs.
4. Inflammation to internal and external organs.
5. Low platelets count.
6. Low Hb (hemoglobin) count.
7. Loss of appetite, nausea, and vomiting.
8. Reduced growth and development.
9. Develops autoimmune diseases.
10. Loss of Ojas. Meanwhile, immunity is a broad term it cannot be confined in the words.
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a General Medicine Physician Now