My sexual desire is very less. How to improve it?

Q. I was advised to take Nano Leo to improve my sexual desire. Will it help?

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnui

I am 52 years old. I have a less desire for having sexual intercourse. I consulted a psychiatrist friend and talked to him about this problem. I felt too shy to speak in detail. He told me to take Nano Leo Total. I found some improvement. I got my blood tested for testosterone which was 313 ng/dL before taking medicine. Now, I have already taken it for about 60 days, and I was told to take it for 90 days.

Sometimes, when I talk hot with my partner, I have a feel to go into action. Sometimes, the erection occurs, but it does not last for a long time. On repeating, it picks up again. But the frequency of the desire is very less. Sometimes, I do not like to have sex for months together. Please suggest.

#

Your testosterone levels are in normal range, but still, they are at low normal levels. You are a hypertensive too and also taking antidepressants. Both these, along with age are contributing to reduced libido in your case. First of all, there is no need to feel ashamed to talk about sex. You can speak to the psychiatrist and consult him properly.

If there is no improvement on taking Nano Leo (Elemental zinc with Tribulus Terrestris), then you can think of taking PDE5 inhibitors (Phosphodiesterase) like Sildenafil or Tadalafil. Both are good drugs, and they are safe to use. Tadalafil has a long duration of action, and it will provide a good erection.

|