Sildenafil

Sildenafil is a medication for treating erectile dysfunction and also managing symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).

Are there any tablets that help me to have sex for a long time?

Query: Hello doctor, I want sex tablets that work for longer hours. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your statement, you want to increase sexual intercourse by sex tablets. You should provide detailed history of your sex-related problems, then it will be easy for us to solve the problems. You can take tablet Viagra half an hour before sexual activity. I w...  Read Full »

Why am I not able to get full erection with no other physical problems?

Query: Hello doctor, I have ED problems for about a year. I am 22 years old, healthy, active, no other physical health problems. A possible reason for this is I had a bad case of blue balls on a night and was not resolved until the next morning. I believe this may have affected my veins in my testicles. M...  Read Full »

Dr. Gokul Vignesh Kandaswamy

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know a few information about your general health. Is ED present all the time or noticing association with anything particular? Do you take any medications in general or anything for ED? The most common cause for ED in your age is psychological. Any u...  Read Full »

Is it safe to take Viagra is you have an aneurysm?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 54 year old male with complex medical histories, including a current splenic artery aneurysm, an occluded right vertebral artery, historical major spinal cord trauma from intradural schwannomas (removed twice) and multiple liver hemangiomas. I have had occasional erectile dysfunct...  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to me, it is better to avoid Viagra as it is a vasodilator. But, the final decision should take after consulting your cardiologist. First, rule out the psychogenic causes of erectile dysfunction. Because, there is no need to take Viagra (Sildenafil), if it is ...  Read Full »

Why does my erection not last longer?

Query: Hi doctor, I was not sexually active for the last one year, but recently I resumed my sexual life. I am not able to maintain my erection during sex (although I am able to achieve it, but it is not that hard). I never faced this issue before and was not sure what is causing this problem. I am 30 yea...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Kansal

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before moving directly to any treatment follow the advice as given below. You are indeed developing the signs of ED (erectile dysfunction) and PME (premature ejaculation). We may need the reports of the following tests to rule out physical causes of erectile dysfunctio...  Read Full »

Does Viagra affect a man's fertility?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a query related to the use of viagra. I have the problem of erectile dysfunction. Sometimes, though I get an erection, I am unable to sustain the hardness, and do intercourse. I took Viagra 50 mg once and it worked well. Is it safe to use viagra to get my wife pregnant? Will vi...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about the effect of Viagra (Sildenafil) on sperm or its quality. I like to inform you that the formation of sperm is an independent process from erection. You will be surprised to know that the sperms that will be released...  Read Full »

How is the cause of erectile dysfunction diagnosed?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 46 year old male. My weight is 75 kg and height is 6 feet. I do not have diabetes and BP. I have asthma which is under control. I am facing problems in getting erections. It is getting worse with time. I tried some treatments for depression and practiced relaxation techniques with...  Read Full »

Dr. Duraisamy Palanisamy

Andrologist, Diabetologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your problem. You cannot find any immediate result for your problem. Because, erectile dysfunction is a chronic problem. It may be due to age or hormonal change, psychologic, etc. We have to rule out common problems first. If everything is there then we ha...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a solution for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. My height is 5'11" and weight is 90 kg. I am going to be married next year. My problem is that I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. In my case the erections are there, but the ejaculation is even quick. The erections are not full. Wh...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can cause significant distress to a person. If your erectile dysfunction is persistent then I would advise you to get your serum testosterone and serum prolactin done to rule out any hormonal cause. If that comes back normal ...  Read Full »

What is the remedy for poor erection on one side?

Query: Hello doctor, I think I have a certain level of erectile dysfunction. My penis becomes hard but only from the left side and refrains from staying erect. What is the remedy for this situation?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. If there is poor erection on one side then this cannot be ignored. This could be due to some vascular issues. Have you got any injury during sexual intercourse in the recent past? Or sudden bending during masturbation? Is there any hist...  Read Full »

What are the potential side effects of Suhagra in a long run?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 38-year-old male. My height is 5 feet 10 inches and weighs about 90 kg. I am a non-alcoholic and non-smoking person. I have two children. Now I am facing erectile dysfunction problem. First time I used Suhagra 25 mg and I enjoyed successfully. How long I have to use this table...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can use this tablet for the long term as this tablet does not cure your erectile dysfunction. It works when you use it and its effect lasts for few hours to days. Now coming to the habit to overcome this includes daily exercise or morning walk for at least 40 mi...  Read Full »

Why do PE occur inspite of enough foreplay?

Query: Hello doctor, I think I have a problem with premature ejaculation for the past five to six months because of stress. It lasts for only three to four minutes after almost 15 minutes of foreplay. What is an ayurvedic medicine you can suggest for immediate results? Will it cause any side effects? Al...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For immediate result, PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor is the only option, but it has its own side effects. Kindly share more details so we can find the cause of your issue. There are many reasons for premature ejaculation. 1. Stressful work, night duties, 24...  Read Full »