Sildenafil

Sildenafil is a medication for treating erectile dysfunction and also managing symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).

My penis is slightly bent and I lose erection soon. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29-year-old male. During sex, my penis seems to lose erection quickly to a semierect state, making it hard to penetrate. My penis also has a slight bend. Are there any medications or exercises, food I can focus on?  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction is a major issue and requires proper diagnosis and treatment. It is mainly either psychological or organic. Psychological causes have few reasons like stress and exhaustion from hard work. Usually, psychological causes will still maintain mornin...  Read Full »

Can a penis pump be used for erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 67 years old with Erectile dysfunction. I have this for some time but would like to know if it would be safe to use a penis pump for ED. It started in the late '40s. I am currently taking Levothyroxine.  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction at your age group is mostly caused by long-term illnesses like diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism, and secondary to medications like antidepressants or hypertension medications and, last but not least, by hormone imbalances. One more cause is se...  Read Full »

Please suggest medicines for anxiety, depression, and anger, without any sexual side effects.

Query: Hello doctor, I am taking medicine for anxiety, depression, and anger from the last 8 to 10 years, but not continuously. Right now, I m taking Panazep 25, Bupron 150, and Dicorate 500 all at night. I had sexual problems from the past 40 days, so the doctor advised to take Sildenafil 50. Now I feel 5...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you are taking too many antidepressants, like Panazep 25 (Paroxetine) and Bupron 150 (Buproprion). Panazep has the side effect of reduced libido and erectile dysfunction when taken over a longer period. Hence, the same is happening with you. Currently, t...  Read Full »

Kindly help with my erectile dysfunction.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 29 years old. I am currently experiencing erectile dysfunction. My penis is not erecting like before, and I have an awkward sex experience with my partner. What do I need to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction has two main types one is psychogenic or organic. You are 29 years and unlikely to suffer from chronic diseases like diabetes or hypertension, and you are not on any long term medications. Therefore it is most probably the psychogenic type of erecti...  Read Full »

How to correct my downward curved penis and weak corpus spongiosum muscle to get a better erection?

Query: Hello doctor, I have downward curved penis and the corpus spongiosum muscle is not hard erect during erection.  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Down curvature of the penis is called chordee (ventral chordee). It is either congenital (since birth) or acquired developed later due to stricture or trauma. It is usually accompanied by shifting of the urethral opening. I need a picture of your penis and urethral op...  Read Full »

Why am I suffering from low libido and erection problems?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a male, and I am suffering from low libido and erection problem. I am attaching my reports of free testosterone and estradiol for your advice. Kindly guide and advise. Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your test reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) appear absolutely normal. Sometimes, loss of libido and erectile dysfunction are purely psychological. Destressing by talking to a psychiatrist or a psychologist helps. Yoga and meditation help as well....  Read Full »

I am experiencing erectile dysfunction. What should I do?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 47 year old male. Recently, I started experiencing erectile dysfunction, that is, I am unable to hold my erection. It is as if I am losing interest midway. I do not have diabetes or any other illness. I am a non-vegetarian, and I chew tobacco. I am married and have two kids. ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have no history of diabetes and hypertension, so no need to worry. Tobacco could be one aggravating factor for your problem and try to reduce the chewing of tobacco. For erectile dysfunction, you can try supplements like L-Arginine and Yohimbine. A lot of brands ar...  Read Full »

Please suggest ways to improve sexual performance.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 43 years old. I do not have any sex problem other than premature ejaculation. Now, my penis looks so small in the flaccid state. By thinking this, I could not perform well. I am currently on Nano Leo, Lvate and Virilex. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Uphar Gupta

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The most important and the most common reason for sexual dysfunction is psychological. Over thinking and being over anxious will be the biggest mistake in the situation. Then, the other things would be to avoid alcohol and smoke. Take adequate rest and plenty of water. Av...  Read Full »

Are there any tablets that help me to have sex for a long time?

Query: Hello doctor, I want sex tablets that work for longer hours. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your statement, you want to increase sexual intercourse by sex tablets. You should provide detailed history of your sex-related problems, then it will be easy for us to solve the problems. You can take tablet Viagra half an hour before sexual activity. I w...  Read Full »

Why am I not able to get full erection with no other physical problems?

Query: Hello doctor, I have ED problems for about a year. I am 22 years old, healthy, active, no other physical health problems. A possible reason for this is I had a bad case of blue balls on a night and was not resolved until the next morning. I believe this may have affected my veins in my testicles. M...  Read Full »

Dr. Gokul Vignesh Kandaswamy

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know a few information about your general health. Is ED present all the time or noticing association with anything particular? Do you take any medications in general or anything for ED? The most common cause for ED in your age is psychological. Any u...  Read Full »