Sildenafil

Sildenafil is a medication for treating erectile dysfunction and also managing symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).

Is it advisable to take Manforce 100 mg for better intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I want to know about Manforce 100 mg tablet because my friends are saying this is an excellent tablet for better intercourse. Can I use this tablet?  Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello doctor, Welcome to icliniq.com. Everyone goes through this phase in their sexual life when they doubt their performance naturally and start using tablets or supplements for a better sexual life. If you are a strong, healthy male, without any medical problem, then you will be able to enjoy in...  Read Full »

Can Viagra and antibiotics be taken on the same day?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old male, weight 69. Currently, I am on medication since last six days for viral fever and taking antibiotics. I am planning to have sex with my fiancee tomorrow. Can I take Viagra and antibiotics on the same day? Please suggest me a better tablet as I am doing it for t...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Yes, it is safe to take Viagra (Sildenafil) with antibiotics. But if you are taking antibiotics of Azithromycin class then I suggest taking lower doses of the drug or preferably avoid. The drug is safe with other antibiotics classes com...  Read Full »

Which medicine can be used to get a proper erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a married guy of 32 years old. For the past two to three years, I am facing problem to get proper erection. I have already consulted a doctor and he asked me to get some tests done such as cholesterol, sugar and BP. We found that the triglyceride value is more than 350 mg/dL. He advi...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are facing both premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Duralast (Dapoxetine) helps with premature ejaculation, but could worsen the problem of erectile dysfunction. For this, you need to take tablet Forzest (Tadalafil) 20 mg along with Duralast one hour befo...  Read Full »

I wish to wean Veniz without withdrawal symptoms. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23 year old male. Currently, I am taking 225 mg Veniz XR for depression. I am taking it for the past 6 years. My problem is ED. For the past one year, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please suggest me some medicine. I am unmarried. Can I use Sildenafil for one night stan...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, drugs like Sildenafil or Tadalafil can be used on SOS basis (as and when required). These drugs if used about half to one hour before intercourse can help to improve the erection and will make hard erection. Veniz XR (Venlafaxine) can increase adrenergic output an...  Read Full »

What is meconium aspiration syndrome?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter born 7 days back is suffering from meconium aspiration syndrome (MAS). I would like to know, how we measure her growth of lung capacity.  Read Full »

Dr. Srinivas Gunda

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In newborns measurement of lung capacity is not as useful as in adults. Important clinical signs of respiratory effort, respiratory rate and the x-rays that had showed the meconium aspiration syndrome (MAS) and also the general condition of baby. These are the importan...  Read Full »

Do Levosulpiride and Flupenthixol cause low sex drive?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 39 years old. My weight is 73 kg. I have been taking L-Pride (Levosulpiride), Nuanxit (Flupenthixol), Rabefit (Rabeprazole) and Rabifast-DSR (Rabeprazole sodium and Domperidone) since last 15 days. After taking these medicines, I am experiencing low sex drive and problem in erection...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Levosulpiride and Flupenthixol can cause problem with erection. This is the cause of erectile dysfunction in your case. Sildenafil citrate (Viagra) is usually prescribed at a dose of 50 mg three hours before sex. But, should be...  Read Full »

Why am I having headache after taking Sildenafil for erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 37 years old and my weight was 104 kg. I am having erectile dysfunction problem and tried before by using Sildenafil 50 mg tablets. Previously, I did not find any issues with this drug but nowadays, I am getting a headache and lower jaw pulling sense. Please suggest what can I do?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. Sildenafil is a rapid-acting drug and has a short duration of actions. Sometimes, due to hypotension caused by Sildenafil, individuals might develop symptoms like a headache. This could be the reason in your case too. One option to prev...  Read Full »

What are the side-effects of using Caverta for recreational purposes?

Query: Hello doctor, I have used Caverta for recreational purposes for the past one and a half years. I used to have it once in 1 or 2 months and the dose used to be about 10 mg. What are the side-effects?  Read Full »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Using this for such a long time and at a young age can produce pronounced side effects like erectile dysfunction at a later stage, and low BP problems. I would advise to avoid the drug and try a more natural way of life. Use a barrier contraceptive that enhances the dur...  Read Full »

Kindly prescribe Sildenafil dose for erectile dysfunction in a diabetic patient?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 54 years male, having erectile dysfunction and diabetic for the last three years with HbA1c value 8. Can you please prescribe the dose of Sildenafil?  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction can be due to many conditions including psychological and underlying like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid dysfunction, atherosclerotic disease and some medicine such as antipsychotic, some antihypertensives. So you need to be evaluated to find the c...  Read Full »

What fertility problems do people with spina bifida have?

Query: Hello doctor, Do people who have spina bifida and have urinary and bowel incontinence also have fertility issues?  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Chail

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are inquiring about spina bifida causing fertility related problems in humans. The nerve damage in spina bifida that affects urinary and bowel functions may also affect sexual functioning. It has been found that most males and females with spina bi...  Read Full »