Q. Is it normal to have headache after taking Sildenafil for erectile dysfunction?

and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana

I am 37 years old with a weight of 104 kilograms. I have erectile dysfunction and tried using Sildenafil 50 mg. Previously, I did not had any issues but nowadays, I have headaches with lower jaw pulling sense. Please suggest.

#

I understand your concern. Sildenafil is a rapid-acting drug with a shorter duration of action. Due to Sildenafil, some patients can develop hypotension with headaches. This can be a cause in your case. To prevent having this, try to drink plenty of water before taking this tablet. This helps to prevent having a fall in blood pressure. The other option is to replace it with Tadalafil. It is a long-acting one and it less likely causes side effects.

Please mention the dosage of Tadalafil.

#

10 mg dose is helpful in maintaining a good erection. Tantex forte has good efficiency. But it should be taken regularly for three months.

I am going to start taking Tadalafil 10 mg.

#

It is good. Have a follow-up at any time.

Can I have any side effects after taking it? If I get side effects, how to overcome it?

#

You will not have any side effects after taking Tadalafil.

I have a good response.

#

It is good to hear it.

Is it possible for me to get a prescription for this medicine?

#

It is impossible to get a prescription here. You can visit your near-by doctor to get a prescription.

It is fine.

#

You can have a follow-up at any time.

|