Q. I have scar and black spots in my face due to an accident. How to get it removed?

Dr. Hari Hara Sudhan
and medically reviewed by Dr. Hemalatha

I am a 23-year-old male. My height is 5.8. Some years ago I had an accident, and there are scars and black marks on my face. Please suggest me the ways to remove the scar and the black spot from my face. Also please provide me a solution for my dandruff.

#

A black mark on the face can be quite worrisome. It can be treated, but I need to know how deep was the wound and is the mark accompanied by any scar? It will be helpful if you could provide a photo of the same. For the time being, apply Aloevera gel (natural) over the mark daily twice as it helps in healing.

Regarding oily skin and dandruff, you can apply a Ketoconazole shampoo like Nizral weekly once and bath. Keep your scalp dust free. For oily skin, you can use good neem based facewash twice daily. Get back to me in 20 days, let us see how you have responded. Dandruff itself will lead to hair loss. So treat dandruff first and then treat hair loss if it persists.

|