Meditational Yoga

Can calcium deficiency cause twitching problem?

Query: Hi doctor i am 27 yrs old now last one month i have faced twiching problem. Its started from eye twiching first two days freqent eye twiching after that days i have experiancing upper mouth some times eye brow some time in tongue . Random twiches on my face and body also (five or six times in a day)...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi welcome to icliniq.com Twitching may be due to dehydration,excessive caffeine intake,mineral deficiencies,sideeffects of certain drugs etc 1. Evion 400mg one capsule daily for 10 days with dinner. 2. Drink about 1.5 liter water daily so that urine volume is more than 1 liter per day.If urine ...  Read Full »

How can I control porn binging?

Query: Hello! This is a question about sex. I am 64 years old. I have been single pretty much all my life. I had a few relationships however, over the years. They were short-lived. Now, there is a lot I could add, but I will keep it brief. I am not sure if I am addicted to porn. I use it on average about...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: thank you for taking help from a psychiatrist. I can understand your situation and I am sorry for the late reply. you may be forcing your self to keep abstinence, but when you get uncontrollable urges then there is binging of masturbation or porn. it is ok to have daily masturbation or sex, it is a...  Read Full »

Can I take antidepressants only when needed and not continuously?

Query: Hello doctor, I have depression. But for some reason, I do not want to take antidepressants. I have been taking it for the past one year. And have stopped it. But sometimes I get very depressed. Can I take my antidepressant like Desvenlafaxine sometimes? As needed? Or maybe any other antidepressant ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned the severity of your depression. If you have the first episode of depression. and you were stable on medication for more than six months then you can try to stop the medication. But if you have again depression then you need to take medication. Y...  Read Full »

How to prevent sperm discharge during sleep?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a habit of masturbating for the last five years. Now I want to stop it. In the night, if I have a sex dream then my sperm comes out automatically. I want to stop masturbating, getting sperms in the night during sleep, and I want to resolve my penis hole size to normal. Please he...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, it has nothing to do with the size of the passage. Yes, nightfall is common in the people who are addicted to masturbation but you did not have to worry about it. I am going to mention here some of the method by which you can solve it almost completely....  Read Full »

What could be the cause for severe haedache with nausea and vomiting?

Query: Hello doctor, I suffer a lot from headaches. Sometimes I have this pain on my whole head, but one side pains more. Sometimes I just have this pain on the back of my head. My neck and everything just pains I cannot even keep my eyes open or put my head down, or sleep. I have these headaches almost e...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Internal Medicine Physician, Neurologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you would have presented to me as an outpatient, I would have advised you to do mental relaxation exercises, yoga, and meditation. If I am asked to make a clinical diagnosis on the basis of medical history, I would say tension-type headache (TTH) without any doubt...  Read Full »

Does masturbation cause any bad effect to the health?

Query: Hi doctor, I masturbate two to three times a day. Does it have any bad effect? Help me to stop it. I want to gain weight. What can I do for it?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe and pleasure giving procedure. Do not get worried about it. But, doing it two or three times a day is not good. Maintain a frequency of two to three times a week. Excess masturbation leads to social anxiety and groin discomfort can occur. To relie...  Read Full »

How to manage the changes that happen during menopause?

Query: Hi doctor, How can we manage the symptom changes that happen during menopause? Please say about the natural remedies used to handle them. Please explain about the lifestyle changes, foods, and exercise that needs to be changed during menopause. How does it work for menopausal women having hot flash...  Read Full »

Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following remedies can be tried. It has been effective in varying proportions. When having mood swings, irritability, and depression, try to do exercise daily like jogging, running or walking. It is very effective. Yoga and meditation or deep breathing exercise can ...  Read Full »

I am facing problem with leakage of urine. Is there any medicine to help?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I have been to the urologist and had a cystoscopy because I was having problems with leakage of urine after I pee and urgency. The doctor said my prostate was slightly larger than normal and gave me some medicines. Those medicines did not help with the symptoms, and he ...  Read Full »

Dr. Devendra

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How much urine do you leak after urination? How many times you get up at night to urinate? How is the flow? Your cystoscopy looks to be normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please get an ultrasound pre and post-void volumes, a bladder diary with the r...  Read Full »

How can I reduce my depression?

Query: Hi doctor, When I wake up from my sleep, I feel empty. I am not willing to do my work. I neglect my study. I always stay alone in my room. I am feeling lonely. I got a breakup. After having a breakup, my depression got worse. I am crying every day for around seven months. I am unable to focus anymo...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are in a troubled situation. Having an empty feeling and negative thoughts occurring on an occasional basis are quite reasonable. It does happen to everyone. But having a low opinion, and feeling empty for so long, around seven months is not healthy. It indicates th...  Read Full »

How does yoga help senior citizens?

Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and trends for yoga for senior citizens? Are there studios that have classes or professionals that cater to this demographic? Why choose yoga over other forms of fitness and stretching?  Read Full »

Dr. Vinod Kumar Goyal

Homeopathic Physician, Ayurveda Specialist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yoga is of two types. One for physical exercises called asanas and the second one is meditational yoga. Both have tremendous benefits for life and health. Physical yoga regulates body glands, hormones and cures many diseases of the body. For different persons and condit...  Read Full »