Q. Please suggest a medicine to improve my memory power.

Dr. Rajyaguru
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 07, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 31, 2020

I am suffering from memory problems. I cannot remember even small things like the groceries that mom told me to buy. After reaching the shop, I do not remember anything. Please give me a suggestion to improve my concentration and memory power. I am 19 years old. I think too much about everything and learning a lot of things at once. I am suffering with this poor memory power and concentration problem for one year. 

Dr. Rajyaguru

Neuro Surgery Neurology Spine Surgery
#

• The anxiety, depression, constantly thinking about something which you are not doing at present, doing multitasking, using too much of cell phone with multiple applications open at a time are all the factors, which impairs your brain's ability to concentrate and so you feel that memory is impaired.
  • Moderate exercise helps you build positive neurotransmitters in the brain and so helps concentrating. Meditation is another thing, which really helps improve memory.
  • There are some factors that weaken your brain's ability to build memory. Control the factors, which are applicable to you, and I am sure your memory would improve.

For further doubts consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|