Q. How can we treat the gaps between the teeth?

Dr. Divya Banu M

I am 31 years old. I have gaps between my teeth. Can it be closed? By which process can it be closed?

#

I have gone through the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). We can try composite filling or veneer or porcelain veneers. But, it will make your teeth look broader and will affect your esthetics, as the gaps are generalized in the front teeth. Hence, I would suggest leaving it just like that as it does not look so odd. But, you can consult your nearby dentist. The doctor can examine your soft and hard tissues and conclude it in a better way as my advice is based only on the image of your teeth. For the gap in the midline (between two central incisors), a composite restoration can be done.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|