Q. How can I differentiate normal headache and a migraine headache?

Image: How can I differentiate normal headache and a migraine headache?

I am 33 years old, female. I suffer from tachycardia (heart checked, everything is normal) and anxiety and depression, and dizziness only when I am walking. I am not having dizziness when I am lying, and I am a smoker too. I have a headache often but I cannot recognize if it is a migraine or not, and recently have my MRI scan on the brain.

Can you please tell me your opinion about the result? This is the impression: T2 FLAIR hyperintensity foci within the white matter in the centrum semi ovale and near the vertex which is more than expected, given patient's age. The distribution is non-specific. Most of this is atypical for demyelination.