Q. I have sweaty palms and feet with nausea and headache every morning. Please help

Dr. Arup Majumdar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 12, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 23, 2020

I am 51 years old. I am having sweaty palms and feet every morning. I also feel nausea and headaches. What is the cause of this?

#

As per your presenting complaint, the diagnosis is migraine. Migraine headaches are a common cause of combined headache and nausea. Migraines can cause a variety of symptoms, including nausea, dizziness, sensitivity to light, and severe headache.

You can make small changes to your lifestyle so that you prevent future migraine attacks. Here are a few steps to take to relieve migraine pain.

You should drink a lot of water throughout the day so that you stay hydrated at all times. You should avoid eating less and should eat enough so you are getting all the nutrition that your body needs. Eating proper and healthy food is key to ensure your body is healthy. You should try and eat at the same time daily.

Sleeping deficiency can trigger migraines, which is why adequate sleep (eight hours) is important. You should maintain a steady sleep cycle by sleeping at the same time every night and wake up at the same time.

| 
2 out of 2 likes