Q. I have sweaty palms and feet with nausea and headache every morning. Please help

Dr. Arup Majumdar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 12, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 23, 2020

I am 51 years old. I am having sweaty palms and feet every morning. I also feel nausea and headaches. What is the cause of this?

Dr. Arup Majumdar

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

As per your presenting complaint, the diagnosis is migraine. Migraine headaches are a common cause of combined headache and nausea. Migraines can cause a variety of symptoms, including nausea, dizziness, sensitivity to light, and severe headache.

You can make small changes to your lifestyle so that you prevent future migraine attacks. Here are a few steps to take to relieve migraine pain.

You should drink a lot of water throughout the day so that you stay hydrated at all times. You should avoid eating less and should eat enough so you are getting all the nutrition that your body needs. Eating proper and healthy food is key to ensure your body is healthy. You should try and eat at the same time daily.

Sleeping deficiency can trigger migraines, which is why adequate sleep (eight hours) is important. You should maintain a steady sleep cycle by sleeping at the same time every night and wake up at the same time.

| 
2 out of 2 likes

I have headache after using Nevanac ophthalmic suspension

Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old. I have discomfort and mild pain in the right eye since last four days. The doctor has advised taking Nevanac ophthalmic suspension 0.1 suspension, and Maxmoist eye drops for dry eye. He has advised to take Nevanac one drop four times daily in both eyes, and Maxmoist ...  Read Full »

Worst Headache Ever? It Could be Brain Aneurysm!!

Article Overview: A ruptured brain aneurysm is a potentially fatal condition that needs emergency care. This article helps you understand this condition and educates you regarding your treatment options. Read Article

Dr. Saurabh Joshi

This is a medical condition in which one of the arteries of the brain develops a weakened area that balloons out, like an inflated balloon. This can burst and result in bleeding within the brain. What Are the Symptoms of An Aneurysm? An unruptured aneurysm may not cause any symptoms. Some symptoms...  Read Article

What can I apply to my body to decrease sweating and look fresh?

Query: Hello doctor, I am sweating too much I guess. I am not sure if it is because of the heat here but I sweat. Pleae sugget me something which I can apply to my body. So it does not sweat much and I look fresh and I do not smell.  Read Full »

Ask a Family Physician Now