Q. Am I receiving the correct treatment for my migraine?

I had a left-sided headache and was advised an MRI. I was told by my doctor that it was a migraine. He prescribed Betacap TR in the morning, Tryptomer at night, and Naxdom 500 in the case of a severe headache. But suddenly, there is a left-sided pain with eyes and ear pain.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query and understand your concerns.

• A migraine is often characterized by unilateral headaches and often affects young females like you. It is often accompanied by eye pain.
  • The treatment prescribed by your doctor is according to the standard clinical practice, and you can continue it considering the clinical diagnosis of a migraine.

I hope this answers you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.Thanks and regards.

For more information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|