Q. My migraine has been getting worse of late. What should I do?

Answered by Dr. Sadaf Mustafa and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Migraine or Exercises? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello doctor,

I am a 22 year old female. I have always suffered from migraines. Recently, it seems like it has been getting worse. Last year, I gave birth to my son vaginally. Now, when I lay on my abdomen or even turn my head, I notice a heartbeat sound in my ear. My nurse practitioner thought it was coming from my neck and sent me for physiotherapy. And, she checked my ears, but there was no wax. Do I need physiotherapy? Should I get a referral and maybe go to a specialist? Should I be worried about a possible hearing loss?