Q. How to treat migraine and one side headache?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 31, 2019

I have suffered from migraine, and my one side headache is more in every day. So please advise about migraine.

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

For migraine, Ibuprofen can be prescribed SOS when a headache occurs. If no improvement with Brufen than Sumatriptan or Rizatriptan can be prescribed. Avoid bright light, loud noise exposure. Take atleast six to eight hours of sleep. Avoid fasting and take food both time in the afternoon and evening. Avoid constant work on the computer. You can consult nearby physician for detailed evaluation. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

| 

Can a migraine and a tension-type headache coexist?

Query: Hello doctor, In short, I have a baby who is now 9 months old. I have started having a visual aura (fortification spectrum) and migraine around two months ago. The aura was almost always on the left side of the vision and the headache (which was quite mild), was on the right side of my head, at the ...  Read Full »

How long can I take Ibuprofen for pain from broken ribs?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 65 year old female, and I fell 10 days back and broke one or two ribs. The only thing that brings any relief is Ibuprofen 800 mg. I need to know how often and for how long can I take Ibuprofen? I tried Oxycodone 10 mg, but it does not work that well. Thank you.  Read Full »

Why do I feel dizzy after taking Ibuprofen?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 18 year old female, and I weigh 135 lbs and 5.4 feet tall. I take birth control pills every night, along with two 500 mcg Biotin and two 500 mg cranberry pills. Tonight, I had a headache, so I accidentally took two 800 mg Ibuprofen tablets without thinking about it. I feel extremel...  Read Full »