Q. Can you explain in detail what these incidental findings in my MRI are?

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Mri Of Brain or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I recently had an MRI completed and the report says the following. I would like some more information. Inferior poles of cerebral hemispheres are seen 3 mm below the foramen magnum, no crowding. Is this MRI speaking of the cerebral tonsils?